The aims of ADEL’s projects is to create better functioning and prospective society by focusing on personal and professional development, acquiring new skills and knowledge, improving the language, getting to know new countries and people.
Our projects bring together young people from various parts of the world with different experience and life stories who are interested in learning more about a certain topic. This way, it ends in an unique intercultural learning experience which can not be compared neither with usual traveling nor with formal education in schools.
Our main goals that we promote with a variety of projects and activities are:
- to increase employment of young people and to support their personal and professional development;
- to organize and mediate trainings, youth exchanges, seminars, study mobilities, internships and volunteering programs abroad;
- to encourage and promote active citizenship, civic participation, volunteering
- to stimulate the creation of new and innovative ideas as the basis for entrepreneurial initiatives of young people, to motivate them and support towards their own business;
- to encourage the responsible attitude to the nature and animals, promote a healthy lifestyle and protect the environment;
- to contribute to development of rural areas and disadvantaged regions and bring various educational opportunities to young people with fewer opportunities;
- to endorse the elimination of gender stereotypes, support integration of minorities (particularly Roma) and refugees into the society and promote equality of opportunity for all …
Our motto is: “Youth is not just a temporary state on the way to adulthood, but the space for our own journey, opinions and solutions – and we want to fill in this lack of space!”